Summary: Oneshot manga with six short tales of fantasy and friendship by Shimizu Aki.
1. The NEET Woman and the Second Grader: A 19-year-old NEET and near-hikikomori named Tsuda Yasue encounters a crying second grade girl outside her apartment and tries to figure out how to handle her.
2. Flow My Tears, the Onion Said: A girl suddenly is spoken to by an onion she is preparing to cook.
3. The Daughter and the Gardener: A young, wealthy lady who lost her sight after her father died sits at her window and makes grandiose requests while a gardener that works outside her window tries to fulfill them.
4. The Ouroboros-drome: An Alice-in-Wonderland like tale.
5. The Secret of the Pair: Two history fangirls meet, and one of them reveals a secret that leads to the other playing out a very familiar situation.
6. Advice on Love: A five-years-later continuation of the NEET Woman and the Second Grader.